Sponsorship and Links
- Las Vegas Pipe Band - We are Las Vegas' premiere bagpipe and drum band. Our main function is to promote Celtic culture through the performance of traditional Celtic music. But we are much more than that!
- Highland Reeds -
Achiltibuie Highland Reeds (by the way, you pronounce it - ach ill tee boo ee) was set up by Major Bruce Hitchings MBE BEM in 2000. He has developed a range of ingenious Highland Bagpipe products and accessories which make the life of a piper easier.
These bagpipe accessories have been developed over a lifetime of playing pipes and are the result of the frustration that anyone who has played the Highland Bagpipe will have felt. All our products allow you more time to actually enjoy your piping and all are guaranteed for one year.
In addition to the products Bruce has developed we also carry a range of quality Highland Bagpipes and supplies. Bruce@highlandereeds.com
- Las Vegas Bagpiper -
From solo bagpipers to duets or trios, small groups or even a full pipe band - we can provide bagpipe and drum music for any event. We also teach bagpiping at the beginner and intermediate levels.
- McCallum Bagpipes - McCallum Bagpipes is one of the best known and most advanced bagpipe manufacturers in the world today. We produce the highest quality bagpipes, smallpipes, chanters and piping products.
- Northern Arizona Celtic Heritage Society (NACHS) - Dedicated to presenting, promoting, and preserving Celtic culture.
- NAU School of Music
- Wicked Tinkers
- Phoenix Pipe Band - Playing the Traditional Pipe Music of Scotland and Ireland since 1958.
- Stuart Highland Pipe Band - The Stuart Highlanders Pipe band was formed in 1958. We perform at events such as Burns suppers, balls, parades, Highland Games, shopping center festivals, school programs, and miscellaneous private engagements.
- Westwind Pipe Band - Westwind Pipe Band is based out of Durango, Colorado, USA, but has drawn its members from throughout southwest Colorado and the entire Four Corners area (this includes SW Colorado, NW New Mexico, NE Arizona, and SE Utah).